Wednesday, May 21, 2008

samson has fallen

Kobe came home from school one day and announced "I want a Faux Hawk". I have been trying to get this boy to cut his hair for i dont know how long but he was basically obsessed with it. like in love with his hair. but I could never see his cute little bobe face!!! So i grabbed my scissors and went to town the second we walked in the door out of fear he'd change his mind! We all ended up loving it! (besides my mom who loved his beatles shag of course)

Before (yikes)

After (such a reble)

Just look at that cute face!!!

9 comments:

Lara said...

What a looker!! I must say, Kobe could look good no matter what the hair style! He is so cute!

Kim said...

If his punk picture hadn't reingnited my punk loving anglophile side nothing would have!

Cierra said...

Yeah Kobe!!! ROCK ON!

As much as I loved his long lustruous locks, I think he is a hottie with his new style. Seriously adorb. And know his handsome face is in the spotlight.

I think I have a crush on my nephew! :)

p.s. I still wonder to myself why your children haven't been "scouted" for modeling.

Vallente said...

Uh-oh. Watch out ladies of the world! Lookin good Kobe. Betta keep an eye on him Marissa! :)

The Nannie Family said...

Sorry, Kobe.
I like the shorter cut but I really dislike like that style. How does it look without the spike?
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Now when you see him you don't just see the hair, you see his face. What a great smile. I keep my boys' hair buzzed all summer, it's so easy. I bet Kobe wouldn't go for that.

Bob said...

Great job Marissa! LUUUUVVVV IT! Kobe, you are a good lookin' boy with beautiful brown eyes! Hubba Hubba....
Melissa

Feather Fam. said...

Ok...I am posting-here is why!
First...LOOOOVE Kobe's new makeover...so handsome,
But most of all to whip you into shape and get a new post up here...
Come On Now!

Lara said...

Dude, Marissa, Have you fallen off the face of the Earth?

I am starting to get worried. You seriously need to update.