Wednesday, July 9, 2008

mia....


So I know I've been totally MIA the last 2 months....life has been crazy...mainly due to the fact that I TAKE MY STATE BOARDS TOMORROW!!!! I am freaking a little and have been studying a lot and its been summer...and the kids have had a million things.... and some pleasant "things" have been happening...so I'm a little overwhelmed! I promise the blogging will continue next week! thanks to those who have missed me, and wish me luck tomorrow...it all comes down to this!!! yikes!

7 comments:

Vallente said...

You can do it! :) Good luck! I was wondering what happened to you. Go kick some board butt!

Kim said...

Good Luck!! Cant wait to hear the news.

Lara said...

Can't wait to hear how the Boards went. Also what exactly are these pleasant "things"?
Good Luck!

Cierra said...

I just said a prayer just for you. :) You'll do awesome...

I have been checking your blog faithfully awaiting an update. I am excited to have you back in the blogosphere. Your pic is hot. And PLEASE update me on the "pleasant" things okay??

love ya!

Feather Fam. said...

Good luck...and if you dress in all white like I saw you in Super Mex...you are sure to do great!

Adam Braithwaite said...

gg. congrats sis! you rock. what sort of "things" are you hinting at playa?

Jim and Steph said...

hey marissa- every once in a while i take a peek at your blog and noticed that you are still friends with jenni (keller). i would really like to get in contact with ryan. could you pass my email address or pass her's onto me so i could get his info. thanks so much. good luck with things. email- maxslittlehood@yahoo.com