Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kobe got Baptized!

My sweet little Kobe Juan-Kenobi made the decision to get baptized on April 20th 2008! I am so proud of him. He really prepared for this special day and I know of his testimony. As his mother I hope that he will continue to pray and study and strengthen that testimony every day! I love you Kobe and I'm so proud of you. You are a great example to your sisters and I and we are thankful to have our little man of the house!
We had a great turnout...a little too good...we were praying for the fish and loaves miracle....But we are so thankful to all of you who came!! Especially all those who traveled to be there! You made it special for Kobe and he and I really apreciate it! so thanks and love! :)

4 comments:

Lara said...

What an awesome day! Kobe is the man!

The Nannie Family said...

It was a great baptism. We are glad we could be there for it.

. said...

Awesome! Congrats! Thanks for your example to us Kobe Jaun

Cierra said...

My little man all in white! He is too big. But I know he was so ready to be baptized and I am so excited and proud of my Kobe!

So sad I can't be home for times like these.