Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Celebrating...chuckee style

For Kobe and Cashel's birthday I didn't have the time nor energy to throw an all out party so I told the fam to meet me at Chuck e Cheese and just partay. Good call on my part. Kids had tons of fun, had cousins that count as friends also and got to spend $20 in tokens to get a sticky hand and whoopee cushion. what could be better?






kim thank goodness got the memo to wear the same shirt as me...I always lose track of that woman and needed to be able to locate her quickly...plus it was fun to freak out everyone else there since we were both carrying around ben...good times.

Kobe wanted a cake of the beach...

cashel wanted a pinkalicious poodle....



Cashel got an ipod and Kobe got a surfboard and another guitar for guitar hero...the best part about having kids is the excuse you have to buy them presents that are really for yourself! :)

6 comments:

Lara said...

What lucky kids! Did you make those cakes too? They are adorable! And Chuck E. Cheese is quite the hit in our family as well. Looks like you guys indeed had a partay!

Anonymous said...

Those cakes are too cute and I know you probably made them yourself. You make the rest of us moms look bad, I've given up on homemade cakes. Jason wanted a fish cake one year and it looked like a bloated whale. Looks like the kids had a fun birthday. Cashel's a lucky girl, my 5 year old doesn't even know what an IPod is.

The Nannie Family said...

We are glad they had great birthdays.
We love you both.

. said...

More fun we miss out on being down here at the boder. LOVE the cakes!

Cierra said...

KOBE GOT A SURFBOARD?!?!?

Holy mackerole, that's impressive. I didn't even know the Kobes was interested in surfing. PLEASE pretty please send him out here so he can be my surfing buddy and my board doesnt collect any more dust!

Bob said...

You really should go into the "Cake Business"--awesome. Your kids are beautiful--Happy Birthday Kobe & Cashel!
Melissa & Fam