Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm living in a material world

I forgot to add these pics....I was waiting to see if Connie had better but, oh well...

Connie and I went to an 80's party and decided to dress up! Out of the 1200 people there i think there was 5 people dressed in 80's! but people saw us for sure and I think we had more fun dressing up than at the actual party! :)
I think I should always rock leggings, leg-warmers and silver stilettos. it's a good look. and comfy! :)

Connie made the sweetest glove out of extra material from her shirt and skirt...lace-up!! It was a hit for sure! Love ya Con-star!

5 comments:

Kim said...

People are lame. Everyone is more fun dressed up!

Marissa said...

so true....i did fail to mention though that there were some people there dressed in 80's but I don't really think they did it on purpose...

Cierra said...

you ladies are sexxaaaay!

but maybe if your boobs weren't so big i could actually tell what the design on your shirt is...

p.s. why are you so tan??

Marissa said...

its a girls face or something like that...i dont know!! who cares! its fluorescent yellow!!!

im tan because back when i took those pics i was running at the beach 3 days a week...no more though so now im fat(er) and white!!

Lara said...

You know people saw you at the party and wished they could be you. I know I wish I could be you!!