Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer Concerts!

Jason really spoiled me this summer! We went to 2 great concerts! We went to Save New wave which was a cover band show! So cool...Oingo Boingo, New Order, The Cure, Morrissey, and Depeche Mode! It was awesome! All the bands were sooo good! He also totally surprised me and took me to see the real Cure!!!! This was one of my favorite concerts that i went to in High School and I wasn't disappointed this time!! Robert Smith is an amazing performer...I just love watching and listening to him!

"The Cured"

"Sweet and Tender Hooligans"


"Blasphemous Rumors"

Thanks Jason for keeping the love alive! :) I love going to shows with you!!

5 comments:

Lara said...

What fun. Somethings never change.

The Nannie Family said...

You 2 do the funnest things.

Cierra said...

1. jason needs to fly out to hawaii and take me to 15 concerts.

2. you are ridiculously good-looking. first picture=hottie mcbottie. (?? i don't know, just roll with it)

Zabe said...

Thank you for the very nice tribute. I have never been so prominently featured on a blog (except for the last time you did it).

I had a blast too! I really enjoy going to shows with you, but I have a favor to ask for next time: take pictures that do not make me look like I weigh 600 lbs! In that one picture I have more 'chins' than this years Olympics!

I am MUCH, MUCH more handsome than those pictures imply. =)

ChristianZ said...

You saw The Cure in high school? Was it at the Rose Bowl? I was there too. I've seen them several times before and since and hope they come this way again.