Monday, August 18, 2008

Cashel graduated from Preschool!

Cashel had her preschool graduation in June.... She has been with Mrs. E since she was 1 1/2! All my kids went to Mrs. E for preschool and she has been a huge part of my life for the past 9 years, not just an amazing teacher but a great friend and support for me through all I've been through. She keeps trying to fix me up with guys cause she wants me to have more babies for her!! I was a little sad to see my baby finish preschool....I keep getting older every day!
The graduating class!

Mrs. E and My graduate!

Cashel loves the boys...these are her best buds, Brody and Sam


Grandma Hazel, Mrs. E and Mrs. Thomas the best preschool teachers ever! Thanks for preparing all my kids for school! We love you!

4 comments:

Lara said...

How sad for those teachers to not have any of your kiddos anymore. What a cute little kindergartener Cashel is!

The Nannie Family said...

Yeah, Cashel. You look so happy.

Cierra said...

Oh how I wish I looked like Cashel. Lucky gorgeous girl!

Avalon done with elementary and Cashel with preschool???? What in the world, this can't be happening!

Cierra said...

p.s.

you seriously need to watch out for avalon and cashel...boys will be flocking!!