Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer and Micah's Birthday Party!! June 20th...

We had a super fun birthday party for brucey and micah at our house! it was a rockstar/musician theme and actually most people dressed up!!! Micah was Tupac, I was Slash and Summer was Gwen Stefani! I dont know why I can always pull off men so well....

I did all Micah's tattoos! Even back ones ! It was fun...we only needed him to be a little more on the dark side and I think he would have been a perfect Tupac!

sam showed up as 50 cent...

This is probably my favorite picture of me!

Micah still loves me after all these years....

It was a great party except for the cops showing up...but who hasn't been cited, really? But since the cops are at our neighborhood a few times a week for domestic violence or people committing suicide we have sort of become BFFs so I just smiled and used my hot man voice and they left....

Oh, another awesome thing was all the neighborhood kids asked if I was Slash from "Guitar Hero"!!! Oh my gosh I'm old!! I had to explain that he was actually in a band before guitar hero...funny.

2 comments:

Lara said...

I am dying right now! You look a little too good as Slash, I think! Thanks for always making me laugh!!

Cierra said...

why are you the best person in the world? seriously, i miss you.

and what is this frequent suicide/abuse reports in your neighborhood? FREAKY!