Monday, August 18, 2008

I graduated too!

I finally graduated from school june 14th! It was a long 8 months but totally worth it! Here is my cute class on my last day! They were a fun bunch of girls! I had a party at my house that night and everyone helped me celebrate! So fun!

We busted out "American Idol" on the Wii...Bruce and I always give an amazing performance!


"Bohemian Rhapsody" has never been sung better...

For some reason I always make amazing faces when I karaoke....I guess it makes it a little funner for me! Lots of other stuff happened but those pictures have been destroyed....

2 comments:

Lara said...

Congrats on your Graduation. You are awesome! I really wish you could have given me a facial when I was down. Definately next time. Oh, to be a fly on the wall at that party...

Cierra said...

i can just HEAR the voices of you and bruce by just looking at the pictures. i will leave that up to you to decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

p.s.

i want to see these "destroyed" pics, so recreate them, stat!