Monday, August 18, 2008

Late May....early june

I haven't blogged in like FOREVER so I'm going to try to catch up since I'm addicted to the olympics and I should probably do something while I watch them till one o'clock every morning....so here it goes!

My little man

For Memorial day we hung out with the griffiths moores bradys and braithwaites! Here's Cashel playing catch with uncle mike!

Kobe getting some air with his cousins!

I love this picture!

Avalon and Hannah enjoying the sunset on the pier!


We went downtown to the street fair and Ruby's at the end of the pier for dinner one night with Eric and Hannah! It was lots of fun!

2 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Glad you are finally doing the blog thing again. I'm hurt you forgot that you hung out with the Nannies.

Cierra said...

FIIIIIIINALLY!!! You have come back to me my love! I am so excited for your re-entrance into the blogosphere and all the new pictures.

so i don't know why, but whenever i picture kobe in my head, he is eternally 4 or 5 years old. so it freaks me out when i see pictures of him and he is all tall and boy-ish looking, instead of my little baby. sad....