Friday, September 12, 2008

Endless Summer

I had a great summer and was sad to see it come to
an end...I graduated and got my licence so that was
a huge accomplishment so I tried to enjoy the summer
while I was looking for a job! It was a little sad for me
cause it made me remember the days I got to be a stay
at home mom and really enjoy the kiddos. They are so
much fun and make me laugh all the time! We went to
the beach at least three days a week...looked for a job
all morning and then at 12:30 we would pack lunch
and head out and not get back till 5!! I love how Cashel
and Kobe could just stay there for hours playing nicely
together exploring and making new freinds! They
really got good at boogie boarding and body surfing!
It's fun to watch your two little ones side by side taking
a wave! I got a lot of studying and book reading done too!
Here are some pics of our days at the beach....

I love this Pic! And my HB Pier!

The two sand monsters and Jenni's dude, Jackson!

They found sand crabs every day but this by far
was the Hugest!!!

EWWWWWW!

The crab hunt

Kobe and Ben had matching board shorts! Boogie Boarding!

Kobe took up Skim Boarding this summer and hit a nice
patch of dry sand and totally face planted!! He jacked up
his face so bad!! It was all swollen and he had a bloody lip
and scabbed up forehead!

Tide pools with Ben and London! We got to watch
them while Seth and Kimmy went away for their
Anniversary! It was so fun!

My man-cub and little lula-belle

And of course bruce joined us for some fun in
the sun...and she scared alot of little kids....

6 comments:

Lara said...

I am so homesick for the beach. I am glad we got to see each other and hang out there while I was down.

Ange said...

Looks like you guys had a great summer!

The Nannie Family said...

That is one big sand crab. Amazing. It's nice you have so much fun at the beach. Sorry to hear about Kobe's face plant.

Tyler and Jaimee said...

I would be scared if I saw Summer peeking around that post like that! I miss california already! I am so jealous you guys live there year round I wanna go back...
Thanks for hanging out with us this summer it was so much fun to see all of you and get to know ya! Price is Right was priceless. haha

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Those are some great pictures! I'm so glad you go to the beach lots and let your kids have so much fun playing and being little!

Love ya,
Aunt Susan

Cierra said...

why is bruce the scariest person i know??