Friday, October 10, 2008

Back to school 2008...its a big year!

The kids started school the day after Labor Day!!! It's a big year for me this year...Cashel started Kindergarten and Avalon started Jr. High!!! I can't believe my baby is in school...she is supposed to stay young forever! And Avalon in Jr. High?!? It's killing me! I went to her "back to school" night a few weeks ago and she is going to the middle school i went to...talk about flash back!! I started remembering teachers and conversations and crushes all happening in those halls!! She is so mature and teenagerish...it's fun, but a little sad for me at the same time...she is such a beautiful, hilarious and smart young lady and I'm feeling like I'm losing my little friend already!!! :(

Kobe is my third grader...stud as usual...the ladies love their Kobes

Gorgeous. She is so big!!

Avalon got side bangs!!! and shaved and got some other "things" im not to thrilled about...

New year. New Kicks.

Every year since Avalon was in Kindergarten we have been meeting with this group for first day of school ice cream to compare notes! Fun tradition...its funny looking back at the pictures...the first one that was taken, Cashel was still in my tummy!!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I know, it is so crazy how time flies. I would love to hear what teachers Avalon has. Are any teachers from our day still there? That is so crazy that she is going to that school!

The Nannie Family said...

Great school pics.Everyone is so cute. It's nice you have fun traditions. Keep it up.