Friday, September 12, 2008

Summer Randomness

Here are just some random happenings of our summer...
Kobe turning into the hulk

Us Open at the pier...tons to do! It was fun...a little to hoochalicious for my tastes though!

The kids sure love motocross though!

My sweet little love bunnies


I won $190 at the Hollywood park!! Woo hoo!!! It was a fun night...Summer, some friends and I went to see The Smithereens who I listened to in HS. Lets just say they were all old and fat, but sounded exactly the same...It made me sad and a little depressed though, we left after one song...

2 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

summer randomness fun pics. It's always fun to win money.

Cierra said...

wait what? the us open is too hoochalicious for you now?

wasn't it just last year that you took 2nd place in the wet t-shirt contest??