Friday, September 12, 2008

Angels or Dodgers?

So growing up in southern CA you have two main choices for summer Baseball cheering....Angles or the Dodgers! I grew up a Dodger girl (thanks Dad) and my kids due to their dad are Angel fans! I will go to an Angel game but my heart belongs to Los Dodgers!
Kobe's uncle Tony has Angel season tickets so he gets to go alot! Lucky kid! Here he is with his cousin Dallin!

Cashel at mormon night for the Angels!
The kiddos doing their "in-between-inning-dance"

It was funny...I went to the game with some friends and ended up sitting two rows in front of them!!
Since I have a LA boy i get someone to cheer with!! He hates this pic, but I think its cute, so he just has to deal!

6 comments:

Lara said...

How do you add color to a black and white picture? I love it! Is it like a photoshop type thing?

And who is this "LA Boy" and why have I not interviewed him yet?

. said...

Mike would be SO proud...I have tried to get him on the Angels bandwagon for years...no luck! Always a true blue Dodger fan...I think it has something to do with the Dodger dog...not really the game :)

Fun to see all you updates. Miss you! Love you!

Marissa said...

my camera takes pics like that...you just choose what color you want! awesome!

Kim said...

of course you like this pic. you look hot

Anonymous said...

You look hot in the dodger pic!

Cierra said...

is that lipgloss i see on cashel?? no makeup allowed...she is growing way too fast! i love the kids dance moves...is that some robot action i see? i highly approve!