Thursday, November 8, 2007

6 things you never knew you wanted to know about me...

So, my ole' friend Lara invited me to her Blog. Little did I know it was an ambush to "tag" me with blogging 6 somethings about myself...anything. And then I have to tag 6 more, so beware fools...if you don't want to be tagged I advise not reading the rest of this. To those daring, you are in for a treat...



1. When I was 8 I fell off a swing set and cut my leg open, resulting in 20 stitches inside and out...and a nice check-mark scar. Talking about it hurts. Really. It's throbbing right now. I can even tell when someone is looking at it from across the room, which my evil sisters always love to do. Stop thinking about it... all of you!! Right now!



2. For those of you who don't know, next week I'm going back to school!!! I'm going to be an esthetician! I'm really excited and a little scared at the same time..but looking forward to a new adventure in my life! I guess making all my brothers and sisters let me pop their zits finally payed off!



3. One of my crazy little dreams/fantasy's is to be in a starring role on Broadway. Not just in the ensemble. THE star. Let me tell you why...First of all I heart my Ipod. It is the soundtrack to my life. I have a different theme song everyday. (It's usually "Baby-got-Back", but it changes sometimes.) And I sound A-Ma-Zing when I sing along with it. Well...until the earphones fall out and I can hear myself and then I'm like "Who's THAT singing!" Yikes. Second, I can dance like it's nobody's business. I mean, it means your good if your mom says "Marissa!" in that completely horrified tone, and you can make your kids laugh/be embarrassed at the same time, right? So I came to the conclusion - I was born to be on stage.


4. My Five crushes are:

Jack Sparrow - Yes I know he is a character. Yes I know he is a dirty pirate. But somehow he is so delicious at the same time.


Justin Tim
berlake - Something about this man makes me swoon. I loved him in N*Sync. I loved him when he sang "I can take
it from here" just to my heart. I fell even harder when he did
Saturday Night Live. I love him. He completes me.


Michael
Vartan - Probably the most gorgeous man on this earth. He is who I would pick to play Edward (If he was a little younger..) I would definitely be his first kiss. And his last. And all the ones in-between.



Zac Efron - Ya, I know he's a youngn'. But every young boy needs a Cougar. I can be that. He can sing, that makes him hot. And when he winks at me....holy-moly.



Conan O'Brien - Ya, I said it. Conan O'Brien. Who wouldn't want to run their fingers through those luscious locks? I most certainly would.



5. I have a Sugar Glider as a pet. Her name is "Sugar"...I know, real creative. It was all Cashel. Anyways, she is the cutest thing you have ever seen. (If you don't know what they are look them up. I've already written like a novel here...) My favorite thing about her is letting her lick honey off my finger with her cute little tongue! Someday I hope to train her to cruise around the house.


6. I can fit 10 quarters in my Belly Button. Yep, 10. I know...It's a rare talent. Maybe someday, if you are real lucky you will get the pleasure of witnessing it. Though I usually only pull out that trick on special occasions like weddings and Bah mitzvahs. (I'll have you know that I could do this trick even before I had babies, so it's not just because I'm a fatty.)



Alright...so there are 6 interesting facts you may not have known about me. I now pass the pleasure onto Avalon, Kimmy, Cierra, Aunt Kathy and Valerie. 6 things guys...whatever you want to say!

PS - I was trying to get creative with the fonts and pics...I know it's jacked up. I tried.

7 comments:

Lara said...

You are a wild and crazy girl. I totally am thinking about the scar. Can you feel it? So do you must think that Justin brought sexy back. And I have a secret crush on Conan myself. As far as the quarters are concerned, I'd have to see that one to believe it but nothing will surprise me if it is coming from you. You are so cool!

Cierra said...

you+ me+ co-NAN = good times.

and bat mitzvahs? i knew you were jewish, but i had no idea you perform at such events...thanks for filling me in.

p.s. does avy have her own blog?? cause you tagged her...is she just gonna write it on yours?

The Nannie Family said...

Interesting, very interesting. Why Marissa did you have to choose me or did you mean Aunt Kathy Brady? Yeah, I think that's the ticket. I guess I'm off the hook.
We want to see that quarter trick.

Marissa said...

Lara - Justin didn't have to bring sexy back...he always had it...always.

The quarter thing is real folks. No joke.

Avalon does not have her own blog so she will be putting it on this one...you are all i for a treat I'm sure.

I meant you Kathy Nannie. yes, you. Just tell people how you used to be a rodeo clown...that one is always a funny story...

Zabe said...

#6...the story of my life.

Melissa said...

Esthetician school--awesome! That'll be fun.

And I think Jack Sparrow is a hottie too...shhhh....don't tell Bob. :-)

Vallente said...

I think you should video your quarter trick and post it so we can all be dazzled by your amazing talent! And who cannot think Jack Sparrow is sexy! Come on!
Karen