Friday, November 16, 2007

6 Things About Me Avalon

Yo! this is Avalon and my mom tagged me so uhhh............... this is six things about me even though I have no clue what to put.

1. One thing about me is that I am in Jr. Guards. I have been in it for 2 years and this will be my 3rd. I don't want to be a lifeguard I just did it because my mom said I had to do it for 3 years.


2. Another thing about me is that I am in love with Johnny Depp like no other man in the w (except my family.) I always have dreams that we will get married but someone like my mom wakes me up when we are supposed to kiss. Curse you ending dreams.

3. My two worst sicknesses are pneumonia and something when I had cold sores galore in my mouth. When I had that thing I couldn't drink or eat juice. I know pure agony!


4. When my mom was pregnant with me she got in a car accident and she split her forehead open. I of course survived and thank goodness I mean what would everybody do without me. Everybody always say that I'm crazy because I hit my head on the steering wheel.



5.When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist. I did want to work with Shamu but since Shamu "played" with the trainer I think I will work with the dolphins instead. I also want to work at the Aquarium of the Pacific before Sea World.




6. Something I have always wished to happen is that scientist found a way for people to fly. Face it though they won't come out with that till 6043. I hope not.


Who I want to tag is Alfredo, Baca, Hannah and Beca.

9 comments:

Marissa said...

now you all know why i love this kid so much....she wouldn't let me read it till she left the house...our house is never short on laughs

Cierra said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

This is officially the BEST post ever made by any of us, and maybe even the whole blogging world.

Avalon, I honestly think you are the funniest girl ever. Your sense of humor is waaaaay beyond your years, and that is why I love you!

My favorite line is "Curse you ending dreams."
But what do you mean by Shamu "played" with a trainer? Did he kill someone????

If you become a dolphin trainer, you will fulfill my dreams.

I LOVE YOU AVY!!

<3 Ea

Anonymous said...

Yes EA Shamu did not kill a trainer but broke his leg and every time he would try to get up Shamu would keep on dunking him under.

Love,
Avalon

Kim said...

Avalon you are a cutie pie. I miss our sunday afternoons curled up reading the comics. I love you.

The Nannie Family said...

Glad to get to know you better, Avy.
You are your mother's daughter. Great post.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! I feel I know you better...gotta love this technology!
Hope to see you over Christmas time.
Lots of Love,
The MN Bradys

Sete said...

its a good things avy went after marissa's tag...she showed you up marissa...haha. hilarious!

Lara said...

Avalon is definately her mother's daughter!!