Tuesday, February 1, 2011

wow....a lot has happened in a year...

It's a new year.
2011.
I'm trying to be a new me.
I always loved blogging before but you know....full time job...full time single mom...
blah blah blah...wah wah wah.
So guess what?!? new year, new me, new posts!!
You're sooo excited :)
So what has happened to me in the last year you ask?
welllll....going on a year of dating my cute little boyfriend asked me to marry him atop a huge gigantic mountain that he made me climb in the sleet as his last task to make sure i was worthy of wifeyhood, we got married in june in the most beautiful romantical wedding where everything was perfection and we were in our  own little dreamland...oh and there were crepes...lots of crepes, we moved our apprehensive new adorable little (big actually) family to san diego and we live in a breathtaking brand new house where everything is clean and sparkly and there are rolling hills and the beach is still in view and its basically just lovely, i spent the first two months of our marriage crying in the fetal position most of the time while my patient amazing husband put up with all my craziness during a very horrible custody battle, and we have spent the last seven months trying to adjust to being step-everythings living in a new place with new schools and a new ward and a new Target...yikes, but basically it has been a whirlwind of love and happiness and i wake up some mornings and wonder how i got to be such a lucky girl.
feel up to date?
good.
now hopefully i will keep posting and maybe ill put up some pics...
so keep stopping by....ill try to be entertaining :)


11 comments:

Kim said...

well as long as you try to be entertaing....cute background...I think I need a change.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

welcome back!

Kristine said...

I was just thinking of quitting the blogging thing, but if you're coming back to it, maybe I can too. Cute family picture, by the way. We are hoping to come to Cali this summer and I can't wait to meet everyone!

. said...

i NEVER blog! i should...but don't. makes me feel like a looser that i don't. YAY for you! annnddd??? a full time job? did I miss something?

. said...

i re-read. i get it now. Love you!

The Nannie Family said...

I am so happy you are starting to blog again. Keep it up.

Lara said...

Well I'll be! My cute little Marissa is blogging again. Please please keep it up!?

Marissa said...

my goal is at least 3 times a week for February...to get caught up a little....we shall see...

Cierra said...

saweeeeeet!!! you KNOW i am the most excited of anyone! like....really excited. so you better keep it up or i might do into a depression.

i love the new blog look. way cute. and how did you do the adorable font?


i was entertained. so keep it up!

p.s. when you said there were a lot of crepes at your wedding, i read it in my head as creeps, and i was like, really? sad? does that include me?

Marissa said...

you were definitely the crepiest person there.....

Unknown said...

Yay! So glad you are back to blogging! :)