Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Knotts scary Farm!

since I have to sit here and watch the election coverage I thought I would do something useful.....

A bunch of us went to Knotts Scary Farm! Lets just say I peed my pants at least 5 times and I actually cried in the clown maze. yes, I am an idiot.

Jamie, Brucie, me and Arlene...oh ya, and some crazies in the background.

Cute little Adam and Heather! heather held my hand the whole time and Adam told me, as we were driving away, that the reason all the crazies were following and attacking me was because he told them to. Nice. Thanks bro.

My mikey...oh ya and Sam.

Thanks for the fun night everyone!

2 comments:

. said...

I want to go next year..will you take me?

We still need to chat :)

Cierra said...

idiot? for crying in the clown maze?? i believe that would be called a "natural reaction."

and can i just say that i am super jealous of your amazing GLOWING skin?? my goodness, you are gorgeous! i mean, my skin glows too, but that's just from my sweat.