Friday, October 10, 2008

Palm Springs..our not so far-away-get-away!

My dad got a place in Palm Springs a few weekends ago! I had to work on Saturday so we drove up Sunday morning and stayed till monday night! It was the perfect little vaca! It was at this great place that had an amazing kids pool with a water slide, water squirters and fountains and... A LAZY RIVER! Nothing is better than a lazy river in a hot, hot place! you just chill and stay cool at the same time. Soo good.
Perfect palm springs pic.




Thanks mom and dad for letting us crash!! We loved it!

7 comments:

Lara said...

That place looks amazing! As I read this, up here it is 40 degrees and raining/snowing. Oh, to be somewhere else nice and warm right about now...

. said...

I might crash next time :) So fun. Looks like a great place. Miss you all!

The Nannie Family said...

AAHHHH! What a life!

Jay Jay said...

Your kids are freaking big know!!! I MISS YOU GUYS. If your ever in Colorado your totally welcome at my house! Hope i can catch you guys for christmas or something. I should be back home. Say Hi to everyone for me!

Kim said...

Holy Jay Jay...man do I miss seeing her! I wish the kiddos could have played together there. Love ya.

Ange said...

That looks great! I would love a little vacation like that! Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I'm in the same boat as Lara, cold and rainy weather here. I'm so jealous!