Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So I did it! I ran (and finished!) the Camp Pendelton 10k mud Run!!! It was soooo fun! The brothers and my dad were on a team and me, bruce, heather and 2 other friends were on a team (missed you kimmy :( ) Our "Lady Lumps" team came in 13th out of about 50 for the women teams, and we also bit around a 1/3 of the mens teams!!! The boys came in 22nd! It was mostly an uphil run with some mud pits, rivers, tire obstacles, walls, a lake and steep slippery hill...oh, and running 6 miles soaking wet with mud!!! But oh so fun! These pics dont really do the run justice....


Im buff and I know it. I love this pic...I'm hyper before a race! :)


At the start line!! If you look in the back..thats me on the ground!!!


One of the mud pits!!!

The lake we had to cross....freezing!!!

Crossing the finish line! The proud runners!!

Lady Lumps vs. Braithwaite Burdens

My little supporters!!!

The whole fam!!!!

1 comment:

Cierra said...

All I want for Christmas:

Wallpaper made from your "hyper" pre-race pic.