Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!!!

so since I havent taken my kids to a pumpkin patch in probably 4 years I decided to put my mom dress back on and give the kids a good ole time!! We went to this pumpkin patch near our house that had all the fun "rides", bounce house, "scary" maze and petting zoo...i gave my kids 4 quarters and said "knock yourselves out!!!"
My four little munchkins!

My gorgeous lady!

My little cutie

Mr. too cool

I wanted proof i was there...:)

Avalon spent 2 of her quarters on the bouncing camel...you can see it was real fun!

Kobe opted for the goats!

Cashel wanted the baby goat but the big ones totally dominated!!

"Do it yourself" face painting...I gave bruce a black eye. it was hot.

can she be any more precious?

So after taking a few picks we looked at the pumpkin prices and decided $14 a pumpkin was a little too steep...so we went to albertsons!!!

1 comment:

Cierra said...

cheap entertainment is the way to go...the kids definitely got their funs-worth out of those quarters.

i think avy had the most fun though...i mean, who wouldn't on a vomit-inducing camel ride??