Friday, October 10, 2008

September Happenings!

We were so happy when Dland summer black out was over!!! We miss Disneyland when we can't go every other week!!! We have definitely gotten back in the routine! Here are some recent pics!!



I should get an award for creating such beautiful creatures.

Jim and I walked around Hollywood Blvd one night! It was fun...haven't done it in awhile...thats the nice thing about having an LA boy...I get to do LA things I never do!!! We had the most fun looking in crazy tatoo parlors!! they are scary but really some of those artists are extremly talented!

We also went to Magic Mtn. with his sister and her family! His brother in law is a fire-fighter and they have a special night just for fire-fighters and their families so it wasnt crowded at all! Still 3 million degrees, even at night, but not crowded! :) I could only handle a few rides though...i think having babies messed up my head...I dont really get nauseated, just bad headaches. Ill stick to my space mountain thank you very much.

4 comments:

Lara said...

You are right, you should win an award for having cute kids. But they are only so cute because their mom is so cute!

I totally am not the same either since I have had kids. Except I DO get sick. Us mommies go through so much, don't we.

Bob said...

Great pics. You do have beautiful children!
And all I gotta say is...I love Doris Day!!!!!
~Melissa

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

You Jim is so cute. Way to go. Glad you enjoy your amuzement parks so much. It's good to make life fun!

Love you,
Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

Doood Kobe and Shelly so cute!