Monday, March 10, 2008

oh that girl....

So, i was in the car with cashel tonight and I was drinking a Pepsi because I was having major migraine issues today. Anyways, this is our convo...

Cashel: "why are you drinking a Pepsi?"
Me: "it's cause I have a headache!"
"oh, so pepsi is your medicine?"
"that's right!"
"Well why do you drink coke? Coke does not make you skinny."
"You saying I'm fat?"
"Well, a little..."
"who told you coke makes you fat?"
"oh, my head just thought of it"

I guess I need to hide my vices a little better....or lose 20 pounds so my 4 year old will lay off me....

6 comments:

Lara said...

So, what happened to kicking the habit? You were doing so well! You gotta love what kids say. They are so honest. That was the funniest ever!

Marissa said...

I still am doing really good!!! I still have them on the weekends...but I really needed one last night! Excedrine was just not cutting it!

. said...

What a cutie...they are just too honest sometimes! Lv Ya

Kim said...

Oh man, just what you want to hear.

Cierra said...

cashel always seems to compliment you in just the right way. well, at least she's not like me when i was little and tell mom that the onyl perfect part of her body was from about her elbow to her wrist!

Adam Braithwaite said...

Kids are the greatest for pointing out all of our weaknesses! Keira makes me cry all the time! Looking over all the pictues makes me miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!