Monday, March 10, 2008

The actual Birthday!!!

Sorry this one is slow...I was trying to post it for like an hour last night but blog wouldn't let me post pics...anyways...this is Avalon's actual birthday on Tuesday March 4th! She had a great day and then that night Rico, I and the kids took her to her fav, Souplantation! They had all their special creations and opened her family gifts!

11 and I'm giving her pills to stop her from aging any more...
(gotta love how kobe's finger is in there)

The famous candygram...like I said to my siblings...DON'T start this tradition...I don't know how mom did it for 7 kids for 30+ years! She is amazing!

Pig-out time!!!

They mainly come here for noodles in ranch which I make for dinner sometimes for like $2.37 but for some reason it's better tasting at a restaurant, go figure....

3 comments:

Kim said...

How funny, I was just thinking if I was going to have that birthday tradition. If I do I'll just make it Seth's job! I had fun at your birthday dinner, Avy. I love your cute face. BTW Cashel is amazing at that singing game!!

Lara said...

There really is nothing more comforting than a little buffet action. I see why they like it so much!

Cierra said...

pshhh, the soft serve is where it's at. that's 2/3 of the reason i love souplantation. unlimited ice cream with all the toppings you want. the pizza ain't bad either.

looks like avy's birthday was the "bee's knees" :)