Thursday, February 7, 2008

Skate-a-Rama

Peterson Elementary had their monthly skate party today! We go occasionally, but haven't been for awhile so we laced up our skates and showed our skills!
Cashel is getting better each time we go! Oh, and don't think I didn't bust out my AWESOME sneaker sketchers skates. All the other mom's were way jealous! :)

Doing the Hokey Pokey and cha-cha slide!

Kobe was singing and dancing to every song! Totally killing me!

Mini me

My little speed skater

Avalon had some moves of her own....

Falling all the time can wear a girl out, so she spent alot of time at the snack bar...

6 comments:

Cierra said...

FUN!!!!

that reminds me of so many birthday parties and then 80's skate night in high school.

i'm kinda dissapointed your skechers skates aren't available for viewing though. what's up with that?

Lara said...

You are glad that I wasn't there. I would have made those sketcher skates disappear and come home with me. I too want to see a pic of them.
Those pics bring back so many memories of childhood. Whenever we go to the rink, my kids want to scooter the whole time. I'd love to see them try old school skating. Too cute!

The Nannie Family said...

Devin's jr high had skate parties. They looked fun. We just dropped him off. Looks like you all had a good time.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Skating is so much fun---going round and round and round--trying not to run into anyone and dodging being run over by a million little kids! I can't think of anything better really.

You are such a good mom!!

Love,
Aunt Susan

. said...

I want to skate with you...I use to tear up that rink. Fun Fun! miss you!

Kim said...

London and I were just looking at these pictures and London said "whoa, Kobe's good." Thought Kobe would like that.