Monday, January 14, 2008

Merry Christmas!!! We had a totally amazing Christmas...we are truly blessed thanks to family and friends! The kids got some great gifts and were very happy! My mom, dad, micah, sam, Cierra and alfredo all came to me and bruce's (oh, greg was there too!) on Christmas morning! It was wonderful except for the fact that mom and dad were totally sick :( We draw names for presents and Kimmy got me! I told her instead of one big gift I wanted a bunch of little presents so I could open alot! She did a great job! I got like 10 presents and I loved them all!!! Good job lady! :) All in all it was an amazing day!!
Waiting for all the mornings gloriousness!

So far so good...

Cashel's Zac Efron pillowcase....I get to sleep with it on the weekends...

Two happy kiddos!

Avalon among her goodies

Kobe with his stash!

Look at that load! Santa loves us! :)

Christmas eve with the family!

The Nativity doesn't get any better then this....seriously

My cute little Joseph!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Love the pics. Glad to hear that you guys had a great Christmas. Hope school is going well. Let us know how it's going.

The Nannie Family said...

We are glad you all had a great Christmas. We are glad we got to spend some of it with you.

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

So glad to see you blogging again. I have missed you! Every time I check, I think, "now why don't she write?" Your Christmas looks and sounds like it was way fun!!

Love you lots,
Aunt Susan

Bob said...

Hey girl....so good to have an update. I was also beginning to wonder....but then I thought it was because of school--you must be so busy!
Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us. I LOVE your family picture at the top==BEAUTIFUL!!!
Melissa

Cierra said...

hey hottie.

it's me yo sistah from the same mistah that lives on a rock in da middle of da sea.

catch that lil momma?

ummmm dang the library is boring.

but i do like the pics of course. and my husband is insane. period.