Monday, December 17, 2007

Another Tradition...

The Slide show below is from Sunday night! We had our Annual Gingerbread House decorating and Sound of Music Sing-a-long! This is definitely one of my fav traditions! We all decorate gingerbread houses while we watch "Sound of Music"! We don't just watch. We sing. At the top of our lungs. Even Micah. Everyone has their special parts they like to sing the best ( I of course love them all) Since Kimmy has joined the family though ( I can't believe she still did after witnessing this tradition) I must say I love when she sings "How do you solve a problem like Marissa", the song my mom used to sing to me when i was little! :) Everyone did a wonderful job on their houses...(I tried to post everyones, but the slider was getting mad at me) We usually vote on who's is the best but everyone got sick of me winning so they stopped that!! And we even got to celebrate Aunt Kathy's 29th b-day! We had a blast! I love my Family and that we still do all our crazy traditions! Thanks to my Mom who has brought so much fun and memories to our family!! :) Enjoy the show....

4 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

That looks and sounds like so much fun. We are doing our graham cracker gingerbread houses on Sunday night!!

Love you,
Aunt Susan

Lara said...

I love the whole Sound of Music thing. I can only imagine the noise...I mean beautiful singing...that came from that house that night. :0 You all have some great traditions. Kudos to your mom for that!

Adam Braithwaite said...

we did sound of music and gingerbread houses in north carolina as well! i sing "marissa" in how do you solve a problem too!

Kim said...

I can't believe I missed my song this year...we should have rewound (word?) it. love ya