Monday, December 17, 2007

*Christmas Boat Parade *

It's tradition to go to Balboa and watch the boat parade! It's so fun to see all the boats and gorgeous homes decorated! My mom always brings Hot Cocoa and donuts and we get all our warm cozy gear on and stroll down the boardwalk! It's one of those things that really gets you in the Holiday spirit!
My sweet little family! :)

Ceej and I didn't even plan this! She said it matches us perfect...because she has white hair (platinum blond, same thing) and I have brown! Aren't we just the cutest?

The two little Braithwaite men! Ben was not into picture taking at the moment:)

My kids really do love each other...most of the time!

Cashel and Tio Alfredo! She is so excited they are here for Christmas!

2 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Looks fun. We missed it again. I was bummed.

Lara said...

That boat parade really brings back memories. You are making me homesick. :(