Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My kids are seriously sooo scary...






I know, I know....I haven't posted since October...I want to everyday....but then i start and get overwhelmed because I have to many photos now that I'm so behind! But tonight this happened as I was putting the kids to bed and I HAD to post!! They seriously make me laugh all the time!! Some of you probably think we are freaks...but I think this is amazing :) They always try to creep me out because I get scared so easily and I HATE those creepy movies where the people move all weird and crazy!! So, of course that's what they try to do!! :) It's long...you don't have to watch the whole thing...but it's worth the end seeing Kobe! I promise to start blogging after my play is over and it might not be in order but ill try my best!!!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Schumanns said...

Thanks for the entertainment! The boys loved it!!

Cierra said...

hehhhhhhhh!!!!!!

how were you laughing and not crying?? your kids are awesomely demented! i LOVE it! oh my gosh cashel's face at one point really creeped me out beyond belief. and kobe is a freak at the end! hahaha this is the perfect video to document your kids' personalities. they'll love it when they're older!

p.s. SO happy you updated the blog! keep 'em comin'...even if they are super old. that's how i do it too. :)

Chris and Emily said...

you guys are a bunch of psychos!!! that was funny in a freaky sort of way

Kim said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Nevermind I will not watch your kids tomorrow...uh...something suddenly came up!! Just kidding but honestly I can see half of Avalons face as I am typing and it is freaking me OUT!!! I would never sleep under Kobe ever ever ever!!

Unknown said...

ok, seriously a bunch of freaks!

magidale said...

Genetically compatible with their Baca!

Emma said...

Wow! That was CREEPY!!

Cierra said...

yeah...i ditto baca's comment!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

yeah, not we might "think" you are freaky!...You ARE totally freaky!! You have to bring your kids to Colorado to the Stanley Hotel. They could seriously be part of the haunted tour!!!

Aunt Susan

The Nannie Family said...

You are a bunch of freaky freaks but we still love you.

Jennifer said...

Truly scary.

Lara said...

What the crap?! You guys are awesome! There is never a dull moment at your house. Love it!

shari berry bo-berry said...

equally funny and creepy... and i agree with whoever said that Cashel's face was seriously creeping them out... ME TOO! In general any kid acting like that creeps me out! but i love how much you were cracking up and hating the drool...LOVE IT!