Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our trip to St. Greorge!!

Here are some extra pics from our trip!
We stopped in Las Vegas for a little break and in Excaliber Avalon and I had a Dance-Dance-Revolution dance off! Of course I won with my mad dancing skills...(Ok, Avy won...but she has it on playstation at her dad's so I didn't think it was fair! )

Recognize this? Anyone...anyone? If you do you are awesome. It's the golf course they filmed High School Musical 2 at! That's right...we are offical dorks...but still a little cool at the same time...and anyone that is a HSM fan is so totally jealous!


"I need a little fabulous, is that so wrong?"

We went to my friend Devan's house for a few hours to go swimming and he has this sweet putting green! The kids had fun making their own mini golf course!

Everyone has to love the Big Boy...oh, and my mom lookks amazing in this pic

7 comments:

Kim said...

no one could ever say the Gubes are boring. Even our sweet little shel-bell parties like its...well you know. love you guys, had fun hanging out last night.

The Nannie Family said...

Ditto to what Kim said. You guys know how to have fun. So where is that golf course?

Love, Aunt Kathy

Cierra said...

i can beat you and avy at DDR anyday fool! i spent most of my high school career practicing at JJ's house. bow down. i challenge you. christmas break 2007.

oh, and mom in the big boy pic? does it not remind you of when she was "riding" the branch on the Maunawili Hike?

Marissa said...

you are on ceej...but i will beat you at the "cyclone" anyday...just ask seth

and yes, mom does have that look down....hmmmmm

Marissa said...

Kathy,
that golf course is in this newer suburb of St. George, you have to go behind some hills! It is so beautiful!

Aline Coelho said...

Hi Marissa!
This is Aline from Brazil, how r u?
I cant belive how big your kids are!!
Last time I saw them, Cashel was bout 6 months old!
They all look beautiful.
I have a blog as well it is www.kaylaesabrina.blogspot.com

See ya
Aline

Lara said...

You guys are funny. Lee will be jealous when he sees you went to the golf course. Check out my post on my blog about Lee and High School Musical and you will know what I am talking about.
You should have stopped by our house on your trip. It's only five hours more to drive. ;)